The The P&WV Hi-Line
P&WV Technical and Historical Interest Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scale models

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MACA-DO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9: 49 pm    Post subject: Scale models Reply with quote

The scale models are vary nice. The next time I am in the Pittsburgh area, I would like to see some of them. Is the a contact I can reach? Thanks.......
PWVJer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10: 58 am    Post subject: Scale Models Reply with quote

Sure, you are welcome to take a look at the Models. Just give us plenty of time to gather some of the stuff in one place. We don't have any layout, nor do we run these things. We have several custom display cases and a few photo-props to set the models on. Leave some E-mail, and we will try and work something out....

We thought we would have more model fan interest in P&WV projects. In the 9 months we have been running the site we have got zero(0) comments on what others are working on. And of course no pics! We have given model folks lots of info. and images to work with, but no one wants to share or add anything. Seems we have plenty of Looker, Lurkers and Takers.

April 06' will be 1yr. up & running. We are planning a few changes to the site(some things have worked well... others, not so good). Do to complete lack of interest and fan participation this menu page may go. The very few P&WV model fans are the only ones who can support this section. Two old scale guys can not do it all, nor do we want to. We planned this section to be just a fun sharing model thing. Nothing more, nothing less!

JZ\JR.
PWV Pete

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10: 41 am    Post subject: scale models Reply with quote

I posted on Oct 21 2005 inquiring about locating some H-20-44's. I have two H16-44's I'm custom painting among with 2-8-0's & 2-8-2's and rolling stock. I'm very much interested in modeling the P&WV. I am also planning a basement layout and I want to do it right. It would be awesome to get together with you guys to share thoughts and ideas. I have a digital camera and as soon as can get the right hardware and figure out how to post them I will share them.
MACADO 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10: 56 pm    Post subject: Models Reply with quote

I don't want to see the models go away. It is the best part of this site. Maybe next to the pictures of the Bridgeville station. I am serious, they are GOOD. I am doing some what I will call semi-scale in "O" gauge. I have to try to get them posted as soon as I figure out how. Untill then keep up the good work. You inspire many of us.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7: 18 pm    Post subject: Model Page Reply with quote

Well I have been in the shadows, I am building a 20,x 20, P&WV. I'am building Avella to the West End with branch to Clairton Yard with The Union R.R. I have taken some digital pictures of the R.R. but I have not been able to post the pictures. If someone walk me thru it I will post them. I am in the process of building the Avella Coal washer. The only picture I have is in the P&WV book, if anyone has any additional picture please let me know.
It has taken me the last year to get even close to post pictures so please don,t do away with this part.
Tom from Fla.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The P&WV Hi-Line Forum Index -> Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: