The The P&WV Hi-Line
P&WV Technical and Historical Interest Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you for this site!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9: 37 pm    Post subject: Thank you for this site!!!! Reply with quote

This site is great! I have been modeling the P&WV for about 15 years. I only have a couple of pictures of the work train car somewhere along the line. Would you be able to post it. Also I am prototype modeling the west side (Avella,Bridgeville and Rook). Will other model picture be able to be posted.
I really like the picture at Clairton. Having parked my car at that location while working at Clairton Works it brought back memorys of seeing N&W interchanging cars there. That spot started me modeling the P&WV. My uncle was engineer with the Union R.R. and he told me about going to the station at Clairton. I built the station from his memory.
Thanks again for puting this web site together. I wish I still lived in Pittsburgh to do more research and visit the mighty P&WV
Tom in Florida
    PWV101
    Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11: 20 pm    Post subject: Thanks for your comments. Reply with quote

I am glad you like the site. We would enjoy posting your images. Just send them as an attachment to webmaster@thepwvhiline.com. Provide some details and description. I will put it up on next months model page.
    Thanks,
    Jim
    Post new topic   Reply to topic    The P&WV Hi-Line Forum Index -> Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
    Page 1 of 1

Jump to: