The The P&WV Hi-Line
P&WV Technical and Historical Interest Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monessen Report

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trackwalkers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6: 42 pm    Post subject: Monessen Report Reply with quote

9:40 A.M. saw the returning grain train power sitting @ Monessen. GM/ACY/WE. and no dig/camera with me...

Old tank car spotter. Can we now (trees & brush gone?) take a decent Dig/pic?

Telegraph Question...don't know the answer for that one. Which timetable? Maybe something with the West side Belt? In our collection we have 17,18,19,20,22,25,26,27. Would the answer be in one of these?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12: 33 am    Post subject: Timetable 25 Reply with quote

Timetable 25...
OX BM
Trackwalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6: 00 pm    Post subject: OX BM Reply with quote

This is what I have found in a quick look. When I get some time will look thru some other paper work records...

Employee TT #17 Nov.21,1926 Lists: BJ,BM,DW... West Belt Jct.(BJ). and (DW) Pittsburgh. (BM) Could be Banksville? OX shows only Rook.

Employee TT #22 April 28, 1929 (The first TT to omit (West Side Belt Railroad Co.) OX-BM shows Carnegie, Rook and Greentree.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12: 45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering if OX was the Station and BM was the Roundhouse or Superintendent ???
Since both are identified for Rook, somehow this all relates to Rook.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The P&WV Hi-Line Forum Index -> Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: