The The P&WV Hi-Line
P&WV Technical and Historical Interest Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Railroad Book Signing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Longview Station

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11: 05 am    Post subject: Railroad Book Signing Reply with quote

This coming Saturday March 24, 2012 the H&R Block office in the Crafton Ingram Shopping center just West of Pittsburgh, is hosting a railroad book signing for those wishing to have their Wheeling & Lake Erie Railway-East End; the Norfolk & Western Railway-Connellsville District or the Montour Railroad pictorial books autographed by the Author. This H&R Block Office is just a few miles from the Interstate 79 Route 60 Interchange. Take Steubenville Pike to W. Steuben Street, then a left on Foster into the shopping center. From Pittsburgh's "West End Bridge" take Steuben Street up from the West End Circle, then left onto E. Steuben. At the bottom of the hill a right on Foster into the shopping center. Hours are 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. If your also in need to have last years tax's completed, H&R Block invites walk in customers. For information you can telephone H&R Block at 412-921-4900.
Rich_S

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12: 35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gene,
I've already had my taxes done for this year, but I'll be stopping by to chat for a few minutes and get my W&LE and N&W books signed. You've already signed both of my Montour books, so these two will complete the collection. Do you have any other books in the works?

Regards,
Rich S.
Longview Station

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11: 57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich;

Great, see you Saturday.
Yes, lots of future book plans.
As you know, each book is quite a investment.
Its my own money, so I must wait until sales from the last to pay for the next.
I use top quality materials offered by the printer so its not cheap.
Not sure which subject I'll choose next...?
I have ideas...

GPS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The P&WV Hi-Line Forum Index -> Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: