The The P&WV Hi-Line
P&WV Technical and Historical Interest Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

H-20-44

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PWV Pete

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12: 01 pm    Post subject: H-20-44 Reply with quote

I'm modeling the P&VW and I need a few H-20-44's. Have'nt nad much luck in finding any. any information will help. Thamk you.
The trackwalkers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3: 59 pm    Post subject: H-20-44's Reply with quote

Watch ebay, these sometimes come up for bid. Be careful on how much you bid. I got five brass H20-44's and at the most paid only $125 ea, some were $100 ea.
There are several good brass dealers out there, just give them a call, tell them what your looking for, interested in and the price.
Alco UP versions good for #50-51 as delivered. Alco PRR version good for #52-59. NYC versions has full hand rails. None has square windows.
All of these need some additional work to be more P&WV like.
We have had several major manufactures looking at the Hi-Line Site for
proto-type info. both for FM's and rolling stock. We have not heard anything yet. I guess we will all wait & see....Good Luck.
JZ.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The P&WV Hi-Line Forum Index -> Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: