The The P&WV Hi-Line
P&WV Technical and Historical Interest Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Speedwitch Models

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave Stanton

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9: 11 am    Post subject: Speedwitch Models Reply with quote

I just found a site on the web for speedwitchmodels.com They have a kit for P&WV post war aar box cars numbered 1200-1299. Does anyone know anything about these kits?
PWVJer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2: 50 pm    Post subject: P&WV Box cars Reply with quote

Yep!...Saw the ad in one of my E-Mails. Looks real nice and correct for this car.
I believe this scale model comes in kit format and you can also do the Black model as well.
Doors , sides, ends, decals and Logo look to be correct!
Maybe one of you model folks will buy and build one and send us some pics.
These look to be very well detailed.
JZ.
bowestym

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4: 06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ted Culotta, the proprieter of Speedwitch Media copied all of the photos I have for these cars and got drawings from the museum in St Louis which has a large collection of ACF drawings. Ted had a sample car at the RPM meeting in Greensburg in March. It looked nice. I believe that the kit uses a Branchline styrene body with resin doors and ends. The photos on the Speedwitch web site (speedwitch.com) show the model pretty well.
- Larry Kline
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The P&WV Hi-Line Forum Index -> Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: