The The P&WV Hi-Line
P&WV Technical and Historical Interest Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

March 24th Railroad get together

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave Stanton

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8: 46 am    Post subject: March 24th Railroad get together Reply with quote

On Saturday March 24 at Noon at the old Venetia School in Peters Township I am hosting a railroad get together. This is to share local railroad history and information. At this time Gene Schaeffer is providing a slide show presentaion on the Montour Railroad. Gene also has much information about the P&WV. I am asking him to share this information also. If anyone would like to make a presentation on the P&WV please let me know. I would love to see anything anyone has to show or say. There will be pizza, drinks and dessert served.

There will be tables for display of models or information.

Any question thoughts or suggestions let me know.

Dave
PWVJer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6: 02 pm    Post subject: MTR Meeting Reply with quote

The Hi-Line web masters(JR/JZ) are going to try and attend this event. We may only be able stay for an hour or so, but we would like to show our support for the Montour R.R. Historical Group.

Montourginites...(a MTR Special) Watch for our Historical Update. 20 or so images from the Hi-Line Collection that we would like to share. "The MTR in the P&WV era, 1950's & 60's". Lots of neat stuff on the MTR and some Y&S...

If all goes well, we should have this up on our site sometime this weekend.
JZ.
MACADO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11: 54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you do this again in the summer, please post it again. I live in Texas, and cannot make it in March. Thanks
PWVJer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1: 52 pm    Post subject: MTR pics Reply with quote

20 pics of the Montour in the 1950's and 60's are on our current era page.
We did this special presentation to support the Montour R.R. group meeting on March 24th.

JR/JZ.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The P&WV Hi-Line Forum Index -> Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: