The The P&WV Hi-Line
P&WV Technical and Historical Interest Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Model Page Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PWV101
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10: 23 pm    Post subject: Model Page Update Reply with quote

We have posted a number of images of CFs P&WV 1052 Heavy Mike in 1:87 scale on the website. Charlie did an incredible job on this model. The photos say it all.... just take a look.

JR and JZ
Webmasters.
PWVJer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7: 09 am    Post subject: The 1052 Reply with quote

Ditto JR....P&WV (ex,CRR of NJ) )USRA Heavy Mikado class H-7 was received @ Rook on 12/45, scrapped 5/20/53. The Hi-Line will bring it back to Life with Action Shots in 1:87 scale. Hang-on to your side-rods for this one! Again, we will "raise the bar" for images posted on your Hi-Line. Great Job CF! Your model(s) will bring back the P&WV Steam Days, and inspire other " High N' Dry " scale modelers to press-on.... JZ.
CuriousGeorge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11: 10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Impressive. I can tell that Charlie put a lot of time and detail into this work.

Looks great
Dave Stanton

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3: 03 pm    Post subject: CF's models Reply with quote

This is some of the best modeling I have seen. Would it be possible for CF to list the parts he used to modify the Broadway models. I have started an HO layout of the P&WV a few months ago. Right now I am modeling Mollenaur to Horning on the first level. I have just finished laying the track for Longview and Horning. I have the some of the Montour track in for the interchange. I will take a few photo's and post them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The P&WV Hi-Line Forum Index -> Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: