The The P&WV Hi-Line
P&WV Technical and Historical Interest Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

photo question

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1: 29 pm    Post subject: photo question Reply with quote

I would love to get a copy of the Mally on the Mingo Creek trestle that is in the corner of the old hi-line newsletters.
It would be great if that photo were posted, and could be set as a background. Does anyone know when the photo was taken, and by whom?
At any rate, I would love to see the full image.
Trackwalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8: 17 pm    Post subject: Steam Photo Reply with quote

Good question, we think this may be a photo by C.Story, he was the official Co. photographer for the P&WV. I don't have a copy in our collection or the date. If we can get one we will share and post it on the Historocal Pics Page.

A few weeks ago a Western Maryland Collector (AJ-4) won a bid on Ebay. P&WV #1100 @ West Liberty 8-3-46 on #92 E. This is one of several Al Patterson prints from this date. We have in our collection the other 9 George-Patterson Coln images of that day. If we can get a copy of this neg. we will do a image story...the Cab, the Helper, the Station, the Local and the #1105-West , on this interesting day: 8-3-46.

This would be a nice missing link image to add and share with the fans. WM guy, AJ-4 ....... E-Mail us if interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The P&WV Hi-Line Forum Index -> Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: