The The P&WV Hi-Line
P&WV Technical and Historical Interest Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Graphics Update - O Scale Caboose Decals

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jayrod

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5: 27 pm    Post subject: Graphics Update - O Scale Caboose Decals Reply with quote

O scale decals for the NE cabooses, both as-built and as rebuilt are now available by request. Each sheet will do six cars. They aren't fully proofed so if anyone sees something amiss, let me know and I'll fix it.

The as-builts are depicted in black instead of white - a commercial decal printer will change these to print white on a decal sheet.

These are PDF files, X1a compliant for commercial printing or you can try your luck at home with the rebuilts on a high resolution photo quality printer - you may see dots in them from the printer so try a sheet of photo paper first to see if your printer will handle it. Unless you have an Alps printer, the as-builts need to be done commercially.

Email me directly to get a copy or failing that, the Hi-Line webmasters. More to come in all scales as time allows.

Also updated is the P&WV Color Standards for the CMYK commercial digital printing of chrome yellow - it's now slightly lighter than the paint chips and looks better. The old one was a little too dark. The standard is located at http://www.bigeprod.com/pwvPages/pwvArtwork.html

jayrod
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The P&WV Hi-Line Forum Index -> Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: