The The P&WV Hi-Line
P&WV Technical and Historical Interest Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Passing along positive comments

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ktrick45

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1: 49 pm    Post subject: Passing along positive comments Reply with quote

Since April, I've had the Hi-Line site linked off of the links page of Bower Hill VFD's web site. I've gotten several "Boy, that's a good site," and "How did you find that one?" comments from people both from within and outside the department. I tell the people who say that to post the comments to this board, or let the owners know, but since I haven't seen anything here yet, I thought I'd pass 'em along.

Good job, guys.

Peace
Kevin
web master JZ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6: 54 pm    Post subject: The message Board Reply with quote

Thanks for the nice information, we do receive a few good E-mail comments about the site. We also wish more fans would use the Board. Visitors could be just a bit intimadated, board shy or confused on how to post? We just don't know??? We do know this: the interest level for this stuff is very high! In just the slow month of July 1-24th. we had 1,208 different users on this site and they looked at 16,450 pages of Hi-Line material. That's a lot of folks looking! ( july 05, site-data from our admin. info. page). We really don't want this to become th JR, JZ and Charlie Show!!!Sooo...Post your comments (pos+ or neg-) your pics or information, almost everyone enjoys reading and visiting the BB.
Thanks again K-Man... JZ.
PWV101
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1: 00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice to hear all the positive comments. What we would really, like is to have more posting so we can make the site better and serve all who are interested in The Hi-Line site. Any topic about the Hi-Line past or current operations would add to our site and make it more interesting to all who visit.
Thanks and we look forward to more posts.
JR
MACADO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3: 30 pm    Post subject: comments Reply with quote

I am really enjoying this site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The P&WV Hi-Line Forum Index -> Messages All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: